On The Day
Welcome to Winchester Half Marathon - Sunday 24th September 10am
So its Race Day!
Nerves and excitement should be here by now, so here is a handy list of things to remember to pack the night before!
- Set your alarm nice and early!
- Race number and 4 safety pins from your Race Day Pack
- Trainers, shorts, tee and jumper/rain jacket depending on the weather
- Change for car parking and plan your route.
- Aim to arrive by 0900 at the latest for warm up and to ensure you are ready
On the day!
- Shower, clean your teeth and deodorant on please!
- Breakfast - how about a banana, porridge with a little drop of honey or peanut butter on toast?
- Tweet us @WinchesterHalf to let us know you are on your way!
- Leave nice and early and remember where you parked!
- Drop off all your baggage in the Winchester Guildhall with your baggage label which has your race number on it.
- Go to one of the loos before the race
- Line up in front of the stage at 09:30 for the warm up!
- Line up in your allocated Time Area from 09:40
- Sub 1:30
- 1:30 - 1:45
- 1:45 - 2:00
- 2:00 +
- Then Race and enjoy all that Winchester has to offer!
- 10am - START OF RACE!
- Once finished, you will be directed into our finish distribution area to pick up your FREE micromesh tee-shirt, bananas, water, and lots more goodies!
See the race village maps HERE and below
See our road closure map HERE!
Check out FAQ's for all the answers!